Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Easyfone Star - A perfect safety device for kids

A perfect safety device for kids with parental control

Being a mother of a 5 year old, I am always worried about her safety. I want her to be independent, but I cannot leave her alone at all. She is very fond of going to our society park to play with her friends. Since I am a workinf mom, I cannot be with her all the time, so I do send her to the park with her nanny. But her safety and well being is always on the tip of my mind. Be it park or drawing class or at a friend's house for a play date, I am always worried thinking about her safety.





Recently I came accross Easyfone Star, a safety device launched for kids. It is a simple basic feature phone designed specially for kids. The best thing is that the phone does not have internet access and the complete control is with the parents through Care Touch feature which can be accessed by parents anytime through easyfone website.

The phone does not have a keypad, instead it has 4 photos of the family members whom the kids can call by just pressing the button. There are all together 10 photo contacts that can be saved in the phone by the parents. We can completely control  the incoming and outgoing calls.


The phone also works as a GPS tracker and it is possible for us to track the whereabouts of our kid. Another useful feature of Easyfone Star is that it has a SOS /Help button at the back of the phone which when clicked sends out SMS with the location details to their care centre and also to the pre-configured emergency numbers .Plus gives out a loud siren that can easily alert the people around incase the child is in meed of help.

One of the other features which I found very useful is discreet listening. Being a working mom, I am not there with my daughter all the time and there are situations where we have to sometimes leave her alone at home with the nanny. Discreet listening comes to my rescue then. I can call her number which will get answered automatically. I can hear what conversation is happening and if my daughter is fine. Incase I feel things are not im place or I doubt anything,  I can instantly call my friend in the society and ask her to go home and cross check by the time I reach.


Along with all this, features like setting up reminders and alarm, do not disturb feature,  cradle charger are all quiet useful.

Above all these things, the best part is we are always connected. My daughter now calls everyday once she is back home from school. She calls me directly whenever she needs to seek permission for anything be it going to park or watching her favourite cartoon ot just enquiring by what time I am reaching home. Thanks to Easyfone Star, my little one is becoming independent and responsible. She is just a call away now.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a very useful protect.. good informaaltion

    ReplyDelete

Spa for babies in Gurgaon

Do you think it’s easy to be a baby? Sleeping, crying, eating, puking, pooping and being super cute can actually get very exhausting. After...